American Morning

Tune in at 6am Eastern for all the news you need to start your day.
April 22nd, 2009
  1. Derek T. Dixon

I was in struggling bands for only 15 years of my life & i swear this movie nails it !!!
    I love the honesty that non-band member people get to see. This is way most bands struggle & succeed, going back 2 steps after stepping one forward.
    There were so many real / goofy people & situations that made me laugh so hard it hurt. I have to admit i teared up a few times, the friendship between Lips & Robb reminded so much of my friendship with my bands lead guitarist / vocalist....

This movie / story is an Oscar nominee for sure in my book !!!

THANK YOU ANVIL !!!!!

October 29, 2009 at 3:12 pm |
  2. Bee

WoW...I'm really not into heavy metal, but I'm an instant Anvil fan and supporter. These guys shows us what pursing the dream is all about. We should never give up hope because if we can make it through the night, there's a brighter day.

October 7, 2009 at 2:01 am |
  3. Bora & Ana

Anvil rules!!!! Big heart and never ever ever give up! Live the dream! Inspiration to the world you guys.
    "It's all about the music!"

June 12, 2009 at 2:43 pm |
  4. Diz Gillespie

This great band deserves a lot more recognition., We have
    followed them for years. The movie was great.. One of the best
    percussionists I have seen in my 75 years. I attended a recent
    performance and I have never seen them perform better after
    all these years.. GOOD LUCK BOYS.

April 24, 2009 at 6:24 pm |
  5. Pauline

Great interview but I wish John didn't say how the last concert turned out in the film. When I watched it, it gave me goosebumps all over my arms, I was speechless.
    Great dream that came true.

April 23, 2009 at 11:22 am |
  6. Sandi

i LOVE these guys, and this story was awesome!!!

April 23, 2009 at 8:49 am |
  7. Myche

If it's too loud – Your too old .........

April 22, 2009 at 3:51 pm |
  8. Sandy Hum

Damn!
    They cut off the part when Rob was handing over an Anvil T-shirt & CD to JD!
    Great movie!
    I'm looking forward to Anvil ruling the world!

April 22, 2009 at 3:48 pm |
  9. TonyCanuck

Wow I remember that interview 28yrs ago with the then JD Roberts. Good to see Anvil still rockin on after all these years! Way to go guys! Come play St.Catharines sometime!

April 22, 2009 at 3:32 pm |