American Morning

Tune in at 6am Eastern for all the news you need to start your day.
June 18th, 2009
  1. Bernice

Common' people! He is much too busy vacationing! Much to busy spending our money! His poll numbers will go down as you people find that his untruths outweigh his truths! They already are!! The poll numbers are going down dear, because the American People are beginning to WAKE UP! He is taking money that we had to borrow, and he is giving it all away to other countrys! After all, we need to save the world! Just about every decision that this man made is a mockery of our constitution and to our way of life in America! No sence in working in this country, is there? He is adding more taxes each day to be deducted! I am about to become a housemom! It will be less expensive for my family! If you want the TRUTHFUL news, watch CNN or FOX NEWS! All others are not reporting the news!!! They are reporting what the whitehouse wants you to hear! Since when do you, as Americans, accept this as news?? I want the thruth!!! No cherrycoating the topics just to make our prez look good! I think it is bad that he thinks he would have to pay someone to make him look good, and avoid the people finding out the TRUTH! Know both sides! I will watch CNN and FOX NEWS All the rest are just a sincere waste of time! You go CNN! You, the people, may not enjoy what they report, but at least it is the thruth!

June 19, 2009 at 6:56 am |
  2. Purple Spider

It seems that Obama is causing anger with other policies he is trying to "jam down people's throats"! The Gays should receive decent consideration, if he insists on getting involved. I thought the State's made decisions on rights of Gays? Why is this Administration taking over everybody and everything in this Country? Time to put a stop to it!!!! This is supposed to be America not a socialist country? WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

June 19, 2009 at 5:56 am |
  3. A. K.

For Pete's sake, folks, the president has been in office for just five months. Please give him a chance to try to get this country back on solid ground, please.

You are only hurting your cause by driving down the president's poll numbers with your whining, complaining, and criticizing him.

Why can't you just wait for the president to take care of the economy and the massive job losses caused by the Republicans?

At least you don't have people trying to make your choices ILLEGAL!!

June 18, 2009 at 4:04 pm |
  4. M. S.

I don't expect CNN to use this but I just want to say that I think CNN is hiring too many Fox sorts now. That just leaves me with msnbc.

June 18, 2009 at 3:56 pm |
  5. MGD3

Outrageous. Come on people. Give him time to do his job! I'm a gay man myself, and though I'd love to see the policy eliminated, you can boycott someone yet. He's not even been in office that long!

June 18, 2009 at 12:58 pm |
  6. Karen Alexander

The man has 3.5 years left in office. Can we save some work for later. Can you not wait a little while longer. We are fighting 2 wars, the economy is in the tank, people are losing their homes, O is trying to get a healthcare plan pushed. If this president is paying you ANY attention, you're ahead of the game. Can't you be patient.........you've waited this long......... ?

June 18, 2009 at 12:04 pm |