American Morning

Tune in at 6am Eastern for all the news you need to start your day.
June 18th, 2009
  1. Chris

Hmm.. I'm a guy who was diagnosed with bladder cancer at 35.. How come all we hear about is prostate and breast cancer?

Bladder cancer is the fifth most common type of cancer in the United States-the fourth most common in men and the ninth in women.

Where are the walk-a-thons and donation jars for bladder cancer?

October 9, 2009 at 2:36 pm |
  2. Pillot

thanks a lot for your nice articles! I'll recommend your blog to my friends. Can you answer few my questions in ICQ or MSN? I can pay.

September 8, 2009 at 3:40 pm |
  3. Brad

Audrey,

I disagree. There are walks/parades/days devoted to women's breast cancer awareness, Gyn testing etc. Men tend to not visit doctors routinely so I think it is important to make them aware of the issues they need to pay attention to.

August 17, 2009 at 12:24 pm |
  4. Larry

Men only go to the doctor after they've died.

July 16, 2009 at 5:47 pm |
  5. dave

Audrey the next story is about an operation on a women with an anuerysm

not all the stories are about men

you just have a warped selfish attitude

get well soon

July 14, 2009 at 11:18 am |
  6. dave

Audrey is right - women's health issues are never addressed. I am going to do something about it as soon as I finish this article about breast cancer research, and watch the Komen relay on TV and watch the baseball game with all the players wearing pink caps

Audrey, I am sorry about your medical problems, but your attitude is all your own doing

July 14, 2009 at 11:13 am |
  7. audreypapke

When is CNN going to address issues that involve women?

It is too embarassing? Television and the radio broadcasts male prostate issues – daily, yet an issue that effects a female's sex life is what? Too embarassing to protect? Doesn't matter because it is all about the male?

I'm ruined as we speak, gutted out – flayed like fish. Who cares though? The male prostate is alive and well and functioning.

July 6, 2009 at 9:07 am |