Today on American Morning, Christine Romans reports on the morning business news headlines.
Today we're watching:
* Markets are on track to open lower this morning, despite the Dow jumping 3% yesterday.
* A new warning this morning that the financial problems in Europe could spread to even more countries.
* We could learn more about America's exposure to the banking crisis in Europe. Today, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner will speak following a meeting with the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
* Corporate earnings season kicks off today. After the closing bell, Alcoa – one of the largest aluminum producers in america – releases its third quarter earnings.
* Finally, Facebook has released its iPad app. The app, which has been in the works since last October, is rumored to have been delayed because of a rift between Facebook and Apple.
Tune in to American Morning at 6am Eastern every day for the latest in business news.