Today on American Morning, Christine Romans reports on the morning business news headlines.
Today we're watching:
* The Fed's latest report on the economy says it's growing, but at a slow pace.
* U.S. stock futures are up today. Investors are waiting to get a new read on the economy this morning.
* Anger over the country's economic crisis is boiling over in the streets of Athens, Greece.
* We're also waiting for a bunch of new earnings reports. AT&T, Mcgraw-Hill, The New York Times, and Philip Morris International will all release their third quarter results before the bell.
* Citigroup is agreeing to pay $285 million to settle claims by the SEC that the bank misled investors in 2007.
* Soon you'll be able to go into Starbucks and ask for a tall, sweet blonde. The coffee chain will soon offer a new "blonde" blend – a lighter roast for people who can't stomach the dark stuff.
Tune in to American Morning at 6am Eastern every day for the latest in business news.