American Morning

Tune in at 6am Eastern for all the news you need to start your day.
May 11th, 2009
  1. wot90s

Ok, Birddog cheney had 8 years to speak out. I guess Bush the decider is not in control of him anymore, so he wants his 15 minutes of fame.
    We dont need him around, he was so close to disability when he left the white house, why is he so hoppy now.
    Sounds to me like he wants to be in charge for a while, maybe if Obama would put him in a position, like controlling the price of gas and oil, he might feel useful. I know bush didnt let him do anything.....
    So, cheney, either get your proof up, or

May 22, 2009 at 7:11 am |
  2. BOB DOLE

The DICK CHENEY show is putting more nails in the GOP coffin. EVEN GEORGE W. BUSH knows when it is time to shut up, play golf and relax. RUSH and DICK are fanatical idealogues. They are dinosaurs fighting extinction in vain. The time of idealogues has past in AMERICA. They are patently useless as always as AMERICA finally has come to realize. AMERICA wants pragmatic politicians interested in solving real problems instead of blowing hot air. I think the GOP will continue to push the fanatics on us,, until they have lost so many elections ,they are forced to CHANGE..

May 14, 2009 at 2:48 am |
  3. Bob

Cheney is just practicing his arguments to justify his actions. Hopefully, when he needs those arguments most, they will be made while under oath.

May 12, 2009 at 5:29 am |
  4. Diana

Cheney is pitiful – he's a bully, was a bully and still is – he bullied his way to running the DOD and the White House and surrounded himself with little like-minded bullies . He ran Bush, but then, pretty much Bush's entire administration ran Bush. Remember when they first took office, for the first couple of months, all you saw and heard was Cheney, no one knew where the President was!!! then he went underground and started doing serious damage to this country. And Bush let him. Let me assure you, Bush wasn't bright enough to pull the all the stuff that got us into this mess.

May 11, 2009 at 9:51 pm |
  5. Bruce Resch

I actually feel the same way as Mr. Morse for most people but in the case of Mr. Cheney we have heard all of his lies before. He adds nothing to the National knowledge nor the National Security. His opinions are merely aimed at bringing down the Democrats and Obama in particular. For what reason he has chosen this agenda I do not care. He is, as I said irrelevant and should be relegated to the realm of yesterday's news. He has been given enough rope and yet he still speaks. Let's get a real discussion going as to how we can bring America nack to where it was before the Bush Cheney error (not a typo!)

May 11, 2009 at 1:50 pm |
  6. Charlie

Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself. Let Cheney continue to speak. After all he was once a member of an administration that attempted to dominate the world under P.N.A.C. (Project for the New American Century), and rewrite United States law to serve that administration's needs.

May 11, 2009 at 12:19 pm |
  7. Barry

I believe that it is an unwritten rule of the presidents to not critize the current man in the office.
    Dick demonstrates he continues to be a loose cannon by his remarks directed at the current administartion.
    Quess he couldn't find anybody else to water board or shoot! Such a bummer for all good Americans everywhere that he didn't run for president!

May 11, 2009 at 11:23 am |
  8. Charles L. Morse Sr .

It May sound funny to some and make others angry . But I would like to see Cheney have his on call in talk show . I would be interested in hearing his thoughts and ideas . You don't have to like or dislike a man to listen to them . I like educating myself to all points of views . I just wish We had more people listening to these people without prejudice . We might vote better and elect better . If so we might not be in this shape in this country ..

May 11, 2009 at 11:12 am |
  9. Bruce Resch

WHY DO WE ALLOW HIM AIR TIME? HE IS IRRELEVANT!

May 11, 2009 at 10:33 am |