American Morning

Tune in at 6am Eastern for all the news you need to start your day.
April 13th, 2010

We Listen – Your comments 4/13/10

Editor's Note: Tuesday’s American Morning audience debated the spanking study from Tulane University that found children who were spanked frequently at 3-years-old were 50 percent more likely to become aggressive by the age of five. While the majority opinion favored spanking as a form of discipline, some equated the act with abuse.

• Raymond: Joking about spanking – child abuse – is far, far, far from funny. Spanking, child abuse, is domestic violence and plants the seeds that perpetuate a vicious cycle of battery. Would you joke about a battered spouse? I was a victim and thoroughly resent your employees making light of such a serious issue. It impacts my life to this day and is no joking matter I can assure you.
  • Cindy: about spanking...i have raised 2 girls and 2 boys and now helping with 8 grands. if you spank only when needed at a young age you establish a healthy fear of consequence. none of my kids are violent they are wonderful citizens. and my grands know i am the alpha-dog of discipline who loves them enough to spank. if you do it at the right age you won't have to do it very often. i got one spanking my whole life and turned great. Thanks
  • Bruce: I am a 48 year old from Toronto, Canada. I was the recipient of a few spankings in my younger days; but never without a just reason. That was just the way parenting was done in those days. As a recovering alcoholic and addict now, when I reflect on those days I feel that it actually prevented me from becoming aggressive. Instead I became meek and lacking in self confidence. Obviously, since I am in recovery, I rebelled when I was quite a bit older. I would be interested in hearing your experts opinion on this.
  • Bill: I do not agree with the theory that spanking creates violent adults. all people my age (68) were spanked, we had no gangs no school shootings and very little crime. Children today need more discipline not less. Many of my friends quit because they could no longer discipline students, Today, my mother could be put in jail for the way she raised me. I have never been in trouble.
  • Phillip: spanking : defined is the NON VIOLENT way to show a TAP OR STING to ones child. it represents DISCIPLINE. A NON VIOLENT MEANS TO LET A CHILD UNDERSTAND THAT THE BEHAVIOR ON GOING IS NOT TOLERABLE. spanking is not is not is not : a violent act. One who can use physical violence to hit a child is clearly not spanking. DONOT DEFINE SPANKING WITH THE MEANS BY WHICH ONE USES HITTING A VERY VIOLENT MARRING FORM OF HATE AND ANGER TO DEFINE AN ACT OF DISCIPLINE. " CORPORAL PUNISHMENT IS MORE TO THIS DEFINED ACT OF HITTING." spanking is an old well defined means to get a child to understand that violence and bad temper get one sent to " the room" .and with a TAP of love causing a child to become alerted to this stinging pain. AGAIN THIS IS NOT AN ACT OF AGRESSIVE VIOLENCE. today both the interviewers and the person being interviewed used " spanking and hitting as if these words were synonymous with each other. clearly they are not."

What do you think of spanking? Continue the conversation below.

Filed under: We Listen
  1. Kristen

Spanking is NOT abuse. If you have enduring trauma or consider yourself a victim, you were not spanked...you were abused. When done correctly, spanking will leave no lasting negative mark on a child-physically or emotionally or mentally. What it will leave with the child is an understanding of negative consequences for negative behavior. I was spanked, and so was my husband. We remember why we were punished, and it makes sense to us. We have never been in trouble and we love our parents dearly. We are confident, happy adults with advanced degrees, value health and education above all else, and have a happy marriage and family. We have two children and spanking is part of our parenting. This study is just plain incomplete and unfounded.

April 14, 2010 at 9:47 pm |
  2. Kristen

Spanking is NOT abuse. If you have enduring trauma or consider yourself a victim, you were not spanked...you were abused. When done correctly, spanking will leave no lasting negative mark on a child-physically or emotionally or mentally. What it will leave with the child is an understanding of negative consequences for negative behavior. I was spanked, and so was my husband. We harbor no ill feelings about it. We remember why we were punished, and it makes sense to us. We have never been in trouble and we love our parents dearly. We are confident, happy adults with advanced degrees, value health and education above all else, and have a happy marriage and family. We have two children and spanking is part of our parenting. This study is just plain incomplete and unfounded.

April 14, 2010 at 9:46 pm |
  3. Kristen

Anyone who has enduring trauma and/or considers themselves a victim was NOT spanked, he was abused. Spanking is NOT abuse. When done correctly, spanking would never leave any kind of lasting bad mark on a child- physically or mentally. What it will leave with a child is an understanding of negative consequence for negative behavior. I was spanked, and so was my husband. We understand why we were and harbor no ill feelings about it. We have never been in trouble, and we love our parents dearly. We are confident, happy adults with advanced degrees, and and a healthy marriage and family-life. We have two children and spanking is part of our parenting. This study is just plain incomplete and unfounded. The greatest generation in our country was raised with spanking. The parents taught them respect and hard-work. They also got to just play and be kids, and were not scheduled out to the max with activities and tutors and "playdates." Parents did not coddle and buffer the world like hovering fanatics. They hardly even played with them because they were busy working in the home and out. Look at the result. That generation learned to be a productive, creative, strong, resilient force in this country. We have lost perepective.

April 14, 2010 at 9:35 pm |
  4. Sandy

A few comments: The researcher said that they "controlled" for aggression at age 3. What this means is that the link they found between frequent spankings and aggression at age 5 is *not* because these kids were the most aggressive at age 3 and needed more spanking, as one objector wrote.

I also found it interesting that one commentor noted that they spanked their kids only for serious things like their child(ren) hitting. So, you're teaching your kids not to hit by hitting them?

When I was in school, I did some research on the corporal punishment issue. Something else to consider is that the severity of the spanking/physical punishment is usually more related to the degree of the parent's anger than the severity of the infraction committed by the child.

Also, the root of the word discipline is the same as the word disciple – so discipline is meant to teach, not only to punish. Spanking often teaches that if someone is bigger/stronger/more powerful than you, they can force you to do what they want than anything about the infraction the child committed. It is not directly connected to the infraction in a logical or natural way. Other nonphysical forms of discipline are more effective at teaching kids that their behavior is wrong and why.

Kids learn best from natural and logical consequences.

April 14, 2010 at 11:44 am |
  5. V-dub

This study should have been about linking voilence in todays young generation with video games, TV adds, and what we consider to be PG stuff shown on TV channels that they watch since they are few years old...I think this subject is more relevant for research than spanking..Most of us who are 30+ were spanked atleast onces and turned out to be just fine. I feel spanking or No-spanking has any relation with violence in kids these days..

April 14, 2010 at 11:00 am |
  6. P'Gell

Bill said: " I do not agree with the theory that spanking creates violent adults."

You can "disagree" with the fact of Gravity, but that doesn't make it untrue.

HITTING is damaging to children. There are better ways to discipline children and smart parents learn these ways, rather than falling into Status Quo, "conservative" and abusive traps like HITTING.

The word "Spanking" is too "cute" and should not be used. Use the word which fits: HITTING.

April 14, 2010 at 9:38 am |
  7. BrTX

This study is ridiculous. My siblings and I were raised in the 50s and 60s. Our parents were firm, sometimes strict and yes, they spanked us. We were taught to respect our parents, regardless of how rebellious we were, we ALWAYS respected our parents. None of our family became violent bullies, we were taught boundaries and learned to live like civilized adults BECAUSE we were disciplined.

Today's youth is more and more violent–I believe this is because parents no longer discipline their children. I've seen 3 and 5 year olds that are disruptive, disrespectful and even hit their parents! The parents don't (or can't) discipline these unruly children because it's not "PC".

The problem today is lack of discipline–not discipline–look around, read the news–more violence today in our PC world than ever before–hmmm, wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I say discipline your children–respectfully and carefully but discipline them. Children need boundaries, need to understand what they can and cannot do–that is a parent's job–not making sure their feelings are not hurt when they are told NO. They will get over it, they will understand one day–when they have their own children. Sometime NO and a whack on the bottom will save their lives–not make them bullies.

It's the lack of consequence that is creating violent, misbehaving children, not giving consequence.

April 14, 2010 at 8:49 am |
  8. CSBTampa

Many parents missunderstand parenting. A child will feel loved when the parent gets down to their level to explain the consequences of their behavior in words the child will understand. I am a parent, I decided to use words before spanking. Instead of yelling, time-outs and punishments, I reasoned with my child about their behavior and the consequences that would result from disobedience.

Whenever I took my child with me in public places she was well mannered, ate with utensils, used a napkin and said thank you. She learned this behavior from me her mother who took the time out of a busy work schedule to help teach good behavior instead of ignoring the behavior of my child.

Spanking is not always the answer. I remind every parent that childrend do not ask to be born, and that it is their responsiblity to help teach their children to do what is right in society, even if they are dead tired from working all day.

April 14, 2010 at 8:27 am |
  9. Heather

There is a differance between excessive spanking and occasional spanking. @Kate your story of your mother and her siblings is a case of abuse. If you don't give a young child a consiquence though, to their actions, all the counting and threatening in the world isn't going to a thing, as is the case with Violet's story of the child that runs in the street. As my mom told me when my children were young," if you tap their bottom's just the noise of the diaper is enough to correct them. Without actually causing any pain. Once they learn that, when you say "Do you want a spanking?" they almost always stopped."

That seems to be the biggest arguement for and against spanking, the line at which it's carried out.

April 14, 2010 at 7:30 am |
  10. Mark

Sweeping health care reform, nuclear material control (not a bad idea), sweeping Wall Street reform. What happened to making creating AMERICAN jobs job 1 as promised in the State of the Union speech?

April 14, 2010 at 6:07 am |
  11. Melon

Main Entry: 1spank
    Pronunciation: \ˈspaŋk\
    Function: transitive verb
    Etymology: imitative
    Date: circa 1712
    : to strike especially on the buttocks with the open hand

— spank noun

How is that NOT hitting?

April 14, 2010 at 6:00 am |
  12. Violet

My sisters and I grew up in the 50's and 60's. When we were young we all got a loud NO and good slap on the thigh if we did not something dangerous to ourselves or others – like running into the street, touching electrical sockets, or hitting a sibling. We could also get one for a little Napoleon type tantrum if we wouldn't stop. It taught us limits and taught us the word no. None of us became aggressive or bullies and there were actually few bullies and relatively little crime in those days. I think you cannot reason with very young children. I know a kindergarten child who was reasoned with and never physically disciplined but does get timeouts. She runs into the street like it's funny, runs from her parents when called, does other dangerous things she has been "asked" not to do by her parents and she hits her siblings.

April 14, 2010 at 3:10 am |
  13. Julie Worley

Current News Headlines "Girls Spanked, Suspended for Skimpy Prom Dresses" at Oxford High School, Alabama and “Stopping bullying before it starts” related that elementary school children in Kennett, MO
    are punished for bullying by being hit with wooden paddles to deliberately inflict physical pain and suffering as Punishment known as Corporal Punishment or Paddling or be being suspended. Hitting children in schools to Punish them is NOT the answer!

Decades ago, no one questioned corporal punishment of children in schools (Illegal in Schools in 30 States today), and police tended to think of domestic abuse as a private matter between husband and wife, rather than a criminal act.

Instances of physical and sexual abuse regularly occur in our public-school systems which is why we must make our collective voices heard to Demand U.S. Education institute nationwide policies and practices of zero tolerance for abusers, compensate victims for counseling as long as needed and implement background checks and educational programs for all employees and volunteers in order to identify and prevent child sexual and physical abuse.

Our children are worth the effort to protect them and we must demand “Best Practices” that teach children “discipline” through non-violent practices in schools. Students must be taught why what they did was wrong and given the tools to improve behavior/decision making skills while empowering them with awareness to their human right to integrity of their bodies (hands-off!) in our schools and society.

April 14, 2010 at 1:26 am |
  14. NICHOLAS GIARDINO

I had to stop watching my morning CNN today! Conan O'Brien coming to your station news worthing, or advertising? I found the whole banter to be trite.

April 13, 2010 at 10:38 pm |
  15. Nym Browne

I am 17 years old and currently preparing to go onto college. I was "spanked" as a child and I'm perfectly fine! I'm not a bully or aggressive because I was not raised that way. If you have not observed, children usually get over spankings and go back to being happy and your friend the next day, or few hours. I agree that hitting your child until you leave marks and injure your child is absolutely wrong, but a few spankings as you grow up won't hurt the child, they would learn discipline and be responsible for their actions.

April 13, 2010 at 9:37 pm |
  16. Corrine

I think spanking is okay as long as it is not over used. It can discipline your child and make see who is in charge. If spanking is over used it can cause aggression and is child abuse.

April 13, 2010 at 7:40 pm |
  17. Kate Fuller

The fellow who thinks the age cohort around 68 were spanked with no adverse consequences is living in a dream world. I'm in my 60s. My mother and her siblings were the children of a town mayor and well-respected matriarch. The kids were spanked regularly for any infraction. While they nearly all acquired degrees – including two M.D.s - they all turned out to be troubled people. Most abused alcohol, most abused their kids, and most ended up in very troubled marriages. Most also passed along their mind-set - punishment and aggressive or passive-aggressive hostility - to their own children. Hitting kids, beating kids, is unnecessary and stupid. Just because some people were raised that way and aren't in prison doesn't make it good.

April 13, 2010 at 7:36 pm |
  18. Liz

I have lots of very happy childhood memories but I find it amazing how some spankings-given in anger, and some with implements, can ruin those years. I was intermittently very meek and very angry -as in " mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more!!" I was depressed and suicidal after years of giving better than I got. Maybe some kids need a blast on the backside but they're not getting it from me. In Ephesians 6:4 it says ,"Parents, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged." I spent more time plotting to even the score than I did feeling bad about what i'd done to get spanked.

April 13, 2010 at 7:24 pm |
  19. Marie

I have three children and my husband and I have spanked all three. They are all well mannered, funny, excel in school and sports. They are also praised every year by their teachers as role models, gentle, caring and confident. They stick up for other kids and have a great sense of self. We give out loads of praise, kisses and squeezes BUT they know if they get out of line, Mom (and sometimes Dad) will definitely give them a solid swat with out blinking an eye. Even though we spank we are a loving, close knit family. I was raised by being spanked and I see nothing wrong with it.

April 13, 2010 at 7:21 pm |
  20. Josh

Maybe the reason the kids were spanked in the first place is because they do things that get them in trouble 50% more often.

April 13, 2010 at 6:37 pm |
  21. Noelle

It amazes me that you can show Americans a well conducted scientific study in a large group of children, with standardized and consistent measurements, peer-reviewed and published in an excellent journal, and people will try to refute the evidence with "well I was spanked and I'm ok", or "my friend's kid isn't spanked and he's aggressive". This study shows real evidence that spanking and aggression are linked. It's not a theory, it's evidence, you can't "disagree" with it. You can disagree with the explanation, or criticize the study design, but not with the evidence.
    Also, our society is incredibly violent, domestic abuse is a problem, murders, rapes, robbery, our country is involved in two wars, there are domestic terrorists attacking citizens. How can anyone say that the way things have always been done is the best?

April 13, 2010 at 5:40 pm |
  22. rh

As someone who unfortunately went through a child services investigation due to my kindergartener repeating a joke about getting hit, let me tell you that spanking with an open hand is considered perfectly fine. We do not spank unless the child has already shown violence, that is, hitting me or my spouse or a sibling.

The last time we spanked one of our children is months ago. But we do make sure that we speak to the child multiple times before a spanking, and afterwards. Personally I think that spanking a child rarely and explaining the practice is much better than emotional abuse that some parents inflict on their children. I got spanked and also emotionally abused when I was growing up, and I'll take the spanking any day – I forget the individual spankings but not the hateful words...

April 13, 2010 at 5:38 pm |
  23. Lucian

The study puts the cart before the horse.
    Unless the study is about dysfunctional, violent families, children are spanked only for bad behavior.
    The fact that problem children at age 3 are 50% more likely to be problem children at age 5 is a no brainer.
    To me this study says that spanking is very effective, improving behavior from age 3 to age 5 for 50% of the cases.
    There are few 3 year olds you can reason with and coercion and rewarding are often the only corrective methods available.
    If your child follows you blindly and does not require corrective action then you are a lucky minority.
    The so called bad behavior in children is often a show of independence, self confidence and parents authority rejection.
    Because of the authority rejection element, for the vast majority of children coercion is the only practical way to fix bad behavior.
    One would ask, how about rewarding instead of coercing. Well, if rewarding means for example to give the child candy then you run into possible health issues like diabetes, obesity tooth decay etc.

April 13, 2010 at 5:33 pm |
  24. Margie

I would have to agree with Bill's comment. I am 26 years old and growing up as a child, if I misbehaved, I was disciplined (spanked) for my misbehavior. Now as an adult, I look back and I honestly feel that each spanking was justfied. I was never spanked based off just frustration as is very common feeling which comes with parenting. I have never had any problems with the law, nor do I suffer from aggression or behavioral problems. I do feel that today the fact that children are not spanked has caused them to be more defiant when it comes to being disciplined.

April 13, 2010 at 5:09 pm |
  25. tyler zick

i think that kids should be spanked when needed and that a lot of these shootings are the result of kids not being spanked when they were out of control i think i was spanked once maybe twice and am grateful because i learned to be a better listener and to have respect for my elders something most young people lack nowdays and i am only 27 but i have had this view since the columbine shootings

April 13, 2010 at 5:05 pm |
  26. Private User

Well spanking can be non-violent. I'm in general not saying spanking is wrong but some parents take it to extreme and can't control their own negative emotions sometimes.Specially immature young adults and Teen Moms. That our not economically ready to have kids or didn't plan to have kids.Spanking can be harmful if you hit really hard. Back then things were different . Now America has protect laws in place to protect children rights from abuse. Since so many cases of child abuse have been reported.Bill you our only talking about your own experiences as a child. No offense but look at today's society it's a total different culture in America. We our talking about young adults raising children . That our not cognitively and economically stable to raise kids and more importantly in dysfunctional relationships not even married to there partner.More likely come for low SES background and other confounding variables bring a change in American Society to more violent kids. We our not saying to everyone if you hit your kid everyone is going to have a violent child. Just stating to parents that aren't stable at controlling the rate at which they spank.

April 13, 2010 at 4:57 pm |
  27. Trish

To spank or not to spank depends on the child, and the situation. Spanking is never needed until a child is fully mobile, and some children never need spanking. To catch and spank a toddler that is running for the street after you have told him not to go near it, seems like a very good idea.
    After a handful of spankings, most parents can just ask the child "Do I need to spank you?" for them to realize that their behavior needs to change immediately.

April 13, 2010 at 4:48 pm |
  28. Tina

I doubt the correctness of this study. The kids who got spanked could have violent tendency to start with that's why they got spanked! So, this study did not prove that spanked kids become more violent , since we don't know whether the same kids would be less violent if they did not get spanked.

April 13, 2010 at 4:21 pm |
  29. Will

I hate how all people think they are scientists. "I was spanked and I turned out fine" The study is not claiming that spanking your child one time will turn them into crazy aggressive psychopaths. It shows that it is one of many circumstances that contribute to aggressive behavior. Why can't people embrace new research instead of fight it with single instances from their own life. A while back people that were sick had blood drained from them to make them better. Lets not continue another archaic ritual just because the long lasting effects aren't immediately identifiable.

April 13, 2010 at 4:19 pm |
  30. Loraine

I hate violence. I was spanked a lot when I was a kid.
    I do not think spanking a child can do more harm than good.
    Done the right way. Not in anger. You paddle the behind.

April 13, 2010 at 4:17 pm |
  31. Sean

As someone who received his fair share of spankings as a child, I find it hilarious that that people think it causes violent behavior. People with violent tendencies usually had them as children too, spanking or no spanking. I am not a violent person, and very few people I grew up with who I knew got spankings when deserved are either. If anything, now later in life I almost wish I had received more, because after about 10yrs old my folks stopped disciplining me for some reason, even groundings were rare probably because they heard some ridiculous theory like this,,, and I became a wild child who did anything I wanted without much fear of punishment. I ended up screwing up my life in alot of ways (drugs, booze, sex, several run ins with the law, non violent though). None of it was caused by any spanking I received though, some of it though might have been prevented if my folks were tougher on me .

April 13, 2010 at 4:15 pm |
  32. Rick K.

When is the federal government going to stop bickering and going backwards on almost every issue? while the average working american is going into debt? When is the working american going to get his or her bailout? Americans want to work to live, not live to work.
    Alot of americans are getting sick of bailing out everyone else, while watching themselfs go down the tubes. Why are working americnas spending untold Billions on housing criminal's for life?
    When is the punishment going to fit the crime? What is humane about the working american making less a year then it coasts to keep one inmate? The working american deserves alot better then the ones that are out raping and killing. Now what about the teenage girl that was gang raped a few months ago? do u honstly think any of those people regret their actions? they sure might at the moment.
    Every singal person in this great country wether they be a life long inmate, an illegal, or the average working american, is responsible for their own actions. So i ask again why is the average american working haulf or more their life for their government to screw them?

April 13, 2010 at 4:09 pm |
  33. Anne Klein

I'd like to know what all the above advocates of spanking children would feel like if their own spouse did the same thing to them. It seems incredulous that it is legal to physically hit a minor defenseless child, but not an adult. Even with "good cause." It is not the way people are expected to behave in our society.

April 13, 2010 at 4:00 pm |
  34. Reallydoubt

My sister and I were born in the 60's. As I was the oldest It seemed as if I was spanked for everything that I did wrong. I am now a retired veteran (non-combat) and successful IT professional. My sister who was never spanked no matter what is often homeless and has been arrested for public disturbance several times. I think the study has it backwards.

April 13, 2010 at 3:52 pm |
  35. Tina

I believe there to be a huge difference between a spanking and a beating!

April 13, 2010 at 3:48 pm |
  36. John Johnson

Spanking is good for the smaller child, 2 to 6 years old. Spanking does not need to damage a child. It should be done early for children who do not behave. They should also be tough to be 'nice' when addressing adults. All women should be address as Miss and all men should be addressed as Mister. After this, the child should be great to be arround by others, especially adults.

April 13, 2010 at 3:29 pm |
  37. Pala

There are more children running rampant nowadays. Very disrespectful and just plain brats. I have seen children given timeouts and various other means of gently talking to them for fear of hurting their self esteem and they are horrible, screaming, obnoxious kids. There is nothing wrong with a swat on the backside. It worked for us and our children and my grownup children are solid citizens. They now say they would raise their children the same way they were raised.
    There is nothing worse than sitting in a restaurant trying to have a nice quiet dinner and someone's brat is screaming, the parents are counting 1,2,3 and the kid is still screaming or climbing over the table!.

April 13, 2010 at 3:27 pm |
  38. roger

I have had a good bit of spankings as a kid and i didnt become aggressive towards other kids and i didnt grow up as a violent person i think kids should get a spanking when they do something wrong but there is a line on spanking your kids.

April 13, 2010 at 3:27 pm |
  39. richard friedrich

The way I see it, the youth today have been getting more violent in the last 10 to 15 years, and isn't that around the time spanking became outlawed. We were spanked and there was less violence, now you cannt spank and there's more violence. Do the math

April 13, 2010 at 3:24 pm |
  40. Harris

I think this "expert" is a complete and total hack. She said she controlled for other forms of physical acts, "grabbing" and the like, but how does she associate "spanking", per say, with aggressiveness and not, "overeating", timidity, lying, etc? Where's the link, How does she know its spanking and not abusive speech that caused "aggressiveness." And what the hell is "agressiveness" ? And how do you distinguish agressiveness from "assertiveness?" It seems that CNN has an agenda here. And to that point, where's the counterbalance: where's the study demonstrating positive association with spanking? For hundreds of years parents have spanked their children, not one person benefitted from a good a%#@-whipping from dear ol dad? Where are those examples?

Ciao

April 13, 2010 at 3:19 pm |
  41. Robert

This study is ridiculous. There are so many factors at play in whether or not a child is violent. To assume that you can measure the level of violence over a months time as it relates to spanking is absurd. personally, I'm not a fan of spanking, and thankfully, for my daughter, I have not found it necessary to do so, but I think a much better study of spanking as it relates to violent behavior is to look at our history. Nearly all of our parents were spanked, as were their parents before them. Spanking as a means of discipline has come under fire only recently (in the grand scheme – the last 30 years), and as such, I think a better yardstick would be has there been a DROP in violence and violent behavior in that time? We all know the answer to that. For those that may cry "That's an unfair way of measuring spanking" I'd ask your reasons, and likely, those reasons are the same reasons I'm blowing holes in this "most recent" survey. let's spend our money on better things – like prosecuting parents who take "spanking" a little too far.

April 13, 2010 at 3:07 pm |
  42. Parent

She said "positive revaward discipline'??? so she is saying that it is OK to "buy off" childs acting?? This is absurd!! If that will be applayed, one day child will come to you and will say " i need 100$ or i will do some bad things" thats what going to happen! This study sounded like pure nonsense!

April 13, 2010 at 3:07 pm |