American Morning

Tune in at 6am Eastern for all the news you need to start your day.
July 8th, 2010

Meet the iPhone fixer

(CNN) – There's at least one "doctor" left in New York City who still makes house calls, and a lot of people swear he's nothing short of a lifesaver. Brendan McElroy is not a real MD, but he has plenty of suffering patients...in the throes of smartphone withdrawal. Poppy Harlow visited with the "iPhone fixer" for this American Morning original report. Watch Video

Filed under: AM Original • Business • Tech
  1. Brendan McElroy

our website is: http://www.drbrendan.com Phone: 917-544-5949

July 21, 2010 at 1:44 pm |
  2. Face

I saw this on ur show and would REALLY REALLY like to get the address, email or phone Number of this guy. How dod I do this, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

July 14, 2010 at 4:01 pm |
  3. Carlos

I found my local iPhone Dr by searching in craigslist under computer services. $85 bucks and he came to where I was! Great!

July 10, 2010 at 12:52 pm |
  4. Valerie

Hello,

I enjoyed your cover story on Mr. Brendan McElroy and would be delighted if you could forward his phone number of emaio so that I may use his services.

Thank you.

Val

July 10, 2010 at 12:05 am |
  5. madison sloan

i am having a problem with my ipod.. it will not come on. do you have a quick fix or should i send it to you for repair. I seen you you on cnn and need your help.
    Thanks Madison Sloan Harlan Ky.

July 8, 2010 at 5:35 pm |
  6. Paul Stapells

Hi:

I saw your excellent run on "Brendan Mcelroy the iPhone fixer and wanted to know how to reach him. All you said was that he is in the "Lower East side of New York city and wonder if you could give me his e/m address or tel # there.

Many thanks and congrats on ur excellent feature. So much better that Fox news as all they do is saturate the airwaves and us with countless and endless commercials so CNN is my "home channel" to be sure.

Thanks again,

Paul Stapells
    Toronto, Ont, Canada
    416 752-4359

July 8, 2010 at 5:26 pm |
  7. Jim Isaacson

Would you please send me the IPhone Doctors email address?

Jim

July 8, 2010 at 2:11 pm |
  8. Marcus

Can somebody please get me his information...how can I reach him...address, phone #, email????

July 8, 2010 at 2:07 pm |
  9. iphonesux

I would just throw the iPhone away. problem solved

July 8, 2010 at 2:07 pm |
  10. GMan

Since the Apple warranty doesn't really cover much, and it is difficult to get them to honor it, losing something that is pretty worthless is no problem

July 8, 2010 at 1:40 pm |
  11. gaby

how could i contact you

July 8, 2010 at 10:28 am |
  12. dylan

i think this is a very odd and very unusual way to be a doctor. But hey that is his problem, not mine. But does he have a degree in iphonology and medicine for the people suffering withdrawl

July 8, 2010 at 9:35 am |