American Morning

Tune in at 6am Eastern for all the news you need to start your day.
October 18th, 2010
  1. dean

I wish I had a couple hundred million so I could by the position of Mayor of NYC. This guy is mentally unstable. First it was guns. Now its transfat and sugary drinks. What a moron! He cant go away fast enough!

October 19, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  2. xSCHNIPSx

...I hate this RINO

October 19, 2010 at 6:33 pm |
  3. Fred Robinson

Kiran:

Gun laws in this country are entrenched in the 19th century, when everyone had to protect themselves. Strong laws protect citizens. Weak ones do not. It is time to step up to the plate, and bring the USA up to par with the rest of the world. A civilized nation deserves better.

Cheers,
    Fred

October 19, 2010 at 1:04 pm |
  4. Hysterical

There is no "loophole", bloomberg is simply hellbent on taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens for his own agenda.

Criminals DON'T BUY GUNS at gun shows and gun shops....I still can't believe the media is still reporting this hahaha, the common american 10 years ago didn't know this information, but americans are waking up and reading between the lines mayor bloomberg....enjoy your soon to be short political career, the political climate is changing in the u.s. and I'm sure you'll be voted out next term.

The anti-constitution left is going to lose its choke hold.

October 18, 2010 at 11:46 pm |
  5. Amir

Great show. I really dont understand the gun contraversy. I think it's a political topic between groups...maby I'm wrong. Maby I am right maby if we learned to put a different emphesis on the whole gun issue than maby we can have a different outlook on the issue atlarge. Is it not like well to a more extreme degree where the clan went wrong? Dont burn the cross because thats the object "crist" was hung on. Hond the people accountable. Then again everyone would argue about who was accountable peter for using his side arm to protect "crist","crist" not recognizing peter was the answer to his prayer,jewdas for selling out jesus,romans for carrying out the henchmans work, or the famous ruler for not making a strong decision and offering "crist" to the masses and washing his hands of the matter. 🙂

October 18, 2010 at 12:58 pm |
  6. howie

i ask.. why should others pay the price of more restrictions because of NYC's sins??? control your city and stop blaming everybody else...keep in mind crime is down nationwide from what it was years ago...

October 18, 2010 at 12:06 pm |