The American Middle Class is hurting.
More and more people are struggling just to get by paycheck to paycheck, and the assault on the middle of the country seems relentless...
* Millions have lost their jobs and their homes
* Life savings and pensions have evaporated
* College tuition costs are up, and students are having trouble paying off loans
* Health care costs are still high despite health care bill passage
* Unemployment is still high, with fewer union jobs available
* Food and gas prices are going up
We want to hear from you. How has the Great Recession affected your life?
Tell us your story and it might be considered for an upcoming series on American Morning.