Today on American Morning, Christine Romans reports on the morning business news headlines.
Today we're watching:
* As of this writing, U.S. stock futures are trading higher. But markets took a hit yesterday, with the Dow dropping 1.7 percent as fears about Europe's debt kicked up towards the end of trading.
* Today, all 27 leaders of the European Union will meet in Brussels to come up with a grand debt plan. Details of the plan are expected to be announced this afternoon
* Former Goldman Sachs director Raja Gupta is expected to turn himself into the FBI this morning. Sources tell CNN he'll face federal charges related to the insider trading trial of hedge fund founder Raj Rajaratnam.
* Amazon shares are taking a beating after it announced third quarter earnings missed estimates.
* What's the 'it' gift this year for Christmas? A tablet computer, a new study shows.
* Apple's next big product may be a television that can do everything.
Tune in to American Morning at 6am Eastern every day for the latest in business news.