
(CNN) – A 20th body was found Monday from last week's flash flood at an Arkansas campground, an official said. Terri Roeder survived the flood, but lost three members of her family – her mother, Kay, brother, Bruce, and sister-in-law, Debbie. She joined us on Monday's American Morning to share her story.
Read more: 20th body found at Arkansas campground
Langley, Arkansas (CNN) - One person remained missing Monday from last week's flash flood at an Arkansas campground that left 19 dead, but "there's still a possibility there could be others," Gov. Mike Beebe told CNN.
Rescuers found a 19th body over the weekend about half to three-quarters of a mile downstream from the campground, Arkansas State Police Capt. Mike Fletcher told reporters. Eighteen of the 19 bodies recovered so far have been identified, Fletcher said.
A wall of water swept through the Albert Pike Recreation Area before dawn Friday, when most campers were sleeping. The park is located along the Caddo and Little Missouri rivers, and the flood struck so quickly there was little chance for campers to escape, officials said.
Survivor Terri Rhoeder, who lost her mother, brother and sister-in-law in the tragedy, described for CNN's "American Morning" how quickly the water rose. She had been sleeping outside on an air mattress when she awoke and realized she was floating on the water. Read more
(CNN) – The search through muddy, mangled piles of debris will continue today for one person, still missing, after flash floods tore through camp grounds in Arkansas. Police say they found a 19th victim yesterday. Our Casey Wian reports from the command center in Langley, Arkansas.
(CNN) – Abby Sunderland was attempting to sail solo around the world when rough conditions forced her to make a distress call. When rescue crews last spotted her boat the mast was broken and bent over. That aside, her parents say she can survive until a rescue ship gets to her. Abby's brother Zac Sunderland, who just did a record-setting 'round-the-world trek alone last year, joined us on Friday's American Morning along with her parents Laurence and Marianne
Read more: Missing American teen sailor located
(CNN) – Two New Jersey men arrested at a New York airport planned to travel to Somalia to "wage violent jihad," and also had expressed a willingness to commit violent acts in the United States, according to prosecutors and a federal criminal complaint.
Mohamed Mahmoud Alessa, 20, of North Bergen, New Jersey, and Carlos Eduardo Almonte, 24, of Elmwood Park, New Jersey, were taken into custody Saturday at John F. Kennedy International Airport. The two intended to take separate flights to Egypt on their way to Somalia "to join designated foreign terrorist organization al-Shabaab and wage violent jihad," federal prosecutors said in a statement.
(CNN) – Federal authorities are saying Times Square bombing suspect Faisal Shahzad has been doing a lot of talking since he was arrested, willingly giving all kinds of information to investigators.
It's already been 14 days since he was taken into custody and he still hasn't seen the inside of a courtroom. Our Allan Chernoff has the report.

